Passion Led Us Here
The CAWC leadership team and boards work to ensure that the programs and services provided to domestic violence survivors are of the highest quality and enable survivors to start to lead lives that are free from violence and abuse.
The team and the boards are integral to CAWC’s stellar reputation in Chicago, Illinois and nationally.
Stephanie has worked at CAWC since August 1999 and is a Certified Domestic Violence Professional. Stephanie provides training and technical assistance to various organizations and healthcare professionals throughout the community to help create a coordinated response to domestic violence. Prior to coming on board at CAWC Stephanie worked at A Safe Place Shelter in Lake County Illinois as a counselor/advocate. She has also worked at Rape Victim Advocates’ John H. Stroger Hospital Satellite Program. She has been a trained sexual assault advocate since 1985.
Kesha S. Marie Larkins
Kesha joined the CAWC team in June 2017 and she brings over 10 years of management experience in community-based, non-profit organizations focused on social services, healthcare, and early childhood education. A Certified Domestic Violence Professional and Licensed Professional Counselor, Kesha holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Studies, both from Michigan State University. Kesha also holds a Masters of Art degree in Clinical Psychology from Roosevelt University.
Greenhouse Shelter Director
Beatris has worked towards ending violence against women since 1986, when she began volunteering for CAWC. Beatris is a Certified Domestic Violence Professional and through her leadership and commitment, CAWC has provided safe intervention, counseling, and ongoing support to over 33,000 victims of domestic violence. Beatris received the Human Dignity Award from the Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence in 2000. In 2005 she received the Community Advocate Award from the Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women’s Network.
Details coming soon.
Board of Directors
Innovation Client Director, Bluedog Design
Executive Director Global Technology Finance & Business Management, JP Morgan Chase
Associate General Counsel, Brookfield Properties
- Cynthia Brown, Consulting Actuary, Willis Towers Watson
- Catherine Carraway, Executive Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, Equity Residential
- Ada Dolph, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Kristina Ehrhart, Advocate
- April Hughes, Managing Principal, HPZS
- Carl Jenkins, Senior Vice President Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom
- Dr. David Levine, Senior Vice President, Advanced Analytics & Data Science, Vizient
- Ian Mayer-Marszalek, Senior National Corporate Trainer, Henkel Beauty Care North America
- Cordelia Pottinger-Walters, Executive Assistant, Deloitte Services, LLP
- Dr. Virgil Reid, Associate Medical Director, Planned Parenthood of Illinois
- Michelle Robinson, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Business Development, Vitalant