Majors: Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Film/Video, Social Media Studies or Digital Communications
If you’re a mission-focused, impact driven undergraduate or graduate college student seeking a meaningful internship experience, then we invite you to apply for our current internship!
CAWC are looking for a social media enthusiast, excited to build their creative profile working on impactful, data driven social media and fundraising strategy. Our ideal candidate is passionate about our mission to end domestic violence, and wants to support putting CAWC at the forefront of a national conversation.
- Creating, monitoring, and curating interesting and effective content for social media platforms. Effectively building the CAWC brand profile across all communications channels.
- Gaining experience working within Chicago’s leading domestic violence agency.
- Learning the policies and procedures of working with social media in a professional collaborative environment.
- Learning, developing, and collaborating on annual integrated fundraising strategy.
- Special Skills Required: Strong writing skills, with experience writing, formatting, and posting clear content. Strong Photography/Videography skills with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Photoshop, iMovie, and Adobe Premiere Pro strongly preferred. Experience in data analytics and analysis desirable.
If you want to be part of communicating the CAWC mission behind-the-scenes, on-camera, and online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and brief cover letter.